Well, most of you that are reading this already know, but I'm making it officially public - Brian and I are having a baby! We found out right before we left on our cruise (as you can see from how incredibly white I still am) and it was such great news for us! I was a bit worried that getting pregnant before the cruise would be a bad idea because I could get sick, but as it turned out I didn't get any symptoms at all until a few days after we got home. I've been tired and had some mild nausea, but I can't complain too much - I know there are women out there that have suffered much worse than I have. I'm going to be 9 weeks along on Tuesday and the preliminary estimate for my due date is November 6th. It doesn't feel real yet, since I'm not showing and I haven't had an ultrasound yet, but I'm sure that it will become more real over the next few months as I notice my clothes getting tighter . . . at least I'll have an excuse this time:).
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Some baby news:)
Well, most of you that are reading this already know, but I'm making it officially public - Brian and I are having a baby! We found out right before we left on our cruise (as you can see from how incredibly white I still am) and it was such great news for us! I was a bit worried that getting pregnant before the cruise would be a bad idea because I could get sick, but as it turned out I didn't get any symptoms at all until a few days after we got home. I've been tired and had some mild nausea, but I can't complain too much - I know there are women out there that have suffered much worse than I have. I'm going to be 9 weeks along on Tuesday and the preliminary estimate for my due date is November 6th. It doesn't feel real yet, since I'm not showing and I haven't had an ultrasound yet, but I'm sure that it will become more real over the next few months as I notice my clothes getting tighter . . . at least I'll have an excuse this time:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi there and CONGRATS! You are embarking on quite a journey. I should know, we are doing it for the third (and God willing, final time). At first I thought it was an April Fool's gag, but the stick looked real, so all the best with your pregnancy and baby excitment!
It was cool to read your blog, sounds like a great vacation! Anyway, i just wanted to say hi since it's been ages since we saw/heard from each other. Maybe we'll see each other at the grad reunion... Take care
Kendra
On Joyce's birthday!!! Oh man I have a crying kid beside me all of a sudden so no time to comment! Later, mary
Post a Comment