Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Definitely on the move now:)

In the last week, Lynsey's mobility has increased almost exponentially. It was like she wasn't really that interested before, but now that she can move a bit faster, she is experimenting more with stairs, climbing things, standing up on things, all things she's not really balanced enough to do well yet. She loves standing up by the fireplace (as you can see from the pictures!) and can quite proficiently stand up by the couch now. Her second tooth came through yesterday and she is drinking her milk a bit better again which is good. If I had the energy (and a better back) to walk her around all day, she would be the happiest baby around. I don't think she would ever get sick of it. Now I'm wishing she would learn how to walk! Okay, I might be crazy. I haven't gotten her weighed since she was 6 months old, but by my next blog post I WILL have! I can't procrastinate any longer - I want to know how heavy she is.

Our basement is almost furnished to my satisfaction - there are just a few odds and ends I want to get yet. It's looking good down there! So nice to have it done because we have gotten more visitors this summer than probably ever before!




1 comment:

MaD Amendt said...

now there is no turning back...