Monday, December 12, 2011

Busy busy busy!

The last week and a half have been pretty hectic, but a lot of fun! I've managed to finish almost all of my Christmas shopping, which is a huge relief since I don't particularly enjoy it. We had some family over on Saturday night for a turkey dinner which was really fun as well.

Adam continues to talk more and more. One thing I forgot to mention in the last blog post is how he keeps referring himself in the third person: "Ad-o want more milk", or he walks into a room and looks at us and says, "Hi Ad-o" - that one we're working on:). He has become quite the little night owl, getting a second wind around 7:30 or 8 and talking to himself often until 9:30 (Lynsey usually falls asleep long before him). I do like sleeping in until 8, but that also has it's drawbacks when I'm trying to get ready to go somewhere in the morning. He used to be so docile in the evenings, he could barely stay awake until bedtime. That is definitely no longer the case. We have started telling him, "No screaming" when he screams, and while it doesn't stop him completely, he has on some occasions started screaming and then stopped himself saying, "no skeeming". He says that a lot, but unfortunately still screams quite often. He is generally a pretty easy toddler so far so I'm not stressing about this little issue too much.
















No comments: