Anyway, on to my favorite subject these days - our little guy/gal!

I had an ultrasound last week and it was sooo cool! He (I'm calling him/her
"he" even though we DON'T know the sex yet JUST because I don't want to call him "it") was moving around, stretching his arms and legs. What a weird feeling to see him moving around and know that is going on inside of me and I can't feel a thing! It's a surreal feeling! I haven't really felt very pregnant yet because I've had very few symptoms and am not really showing yet - just a little jelly belly which I'm used to anyway - so the ultrasound made it pretty real for me.

Here is a great shot of him sticking his legs in the "air" - definitely going to be tall:). Can YOU see if he's a boy or a girl?? I can't see anything so she might be a girl . . . will have to start calling her a she maybe!
Anyway, a very cool, fun experience and I can't wait until my 18 week ultrasound so I can compare how much she's grown!
3 comments:
hmmm.. hard to say what it is! I would say girl because thats what they are at the start right? ;) haha. I guess you'll know more soon!
You're having an alien baby. Looks kind of familiar...but Ian didn't end up too bizarre looking in real life. Can't wait to see the 18 weeker!
Aww seriously... Totally crying... I'm so happy for you both!! You're going to have one amazing baby, and be one of the most amazing mothers of all time. Praying for you...
Post a Comment