So I've had some people telling me that they want to see me growing, and I've been putting this off because I really haven't looked all that pregnant until the last week or two. Now I'm pretty sure I look pregnant:). It's been fun shopping for maternity clothes and truth be told, I think I have nicer clothes now than I did before! Not as many maybe, but cuter. I'm having some trouble finding nice jeans, though - will have to keep my eye out for those. Some more fun news is that Brian finally was able to feel the baby yesterday when he put his hand on my tummy! I've been feeling her for several weeks already, but we never seemed to time it right for Brian to feel it. She was a bit extra hyper yesterday and decided to humour him I guess:). So far, besides some lower back pain, I'm loving being pregnant!
Saturday, July 14, 2007
FINALLY looking pregnant . . .
So I've had some people telling me that they want to see me growing, and I've been putting this off because I really haven't looked all that pregnant until the last week or two. Now I'm pretty sure I look pregnant:). It's been fun shopping for maternity clothes and truth be told, I think I have nicer clothes now than I did before! Not as many maybe, but cuter. I'm having some trouble finding nice jeans, though - will have to keep my eye out for those. Some more fun news is that Brian finally was able to feel the baby yesterday when he put his hand on my tummy! I've been feeling her for several weeks already, but we never seemed to time it right for Brian to feel it. She was a bit extra hyper yesterday and decided to humour him I guess:). So far, besides some lower back pain, I'm loving being pregnant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hmmm...your belly looks about the same size as mine. That first pregnancy joy of staying slim longer! I've been feeling frumpy for over a month already. I remember the first time dave felt ian move inutero, suddenly it was his pregnancy, too. It's a cool moment alright. We'll have to get a twin belly shot at Tara's wedding!
Post a Comment