Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Lynsey's First Christmas!

I know it's been a long time since my last post, but it seems like I just don't get a lot of free time during the day! Lynsey has been a bit of a challenge this last month. There were a lot of really hard days. We traveled a lot over Christmas, and she was quite fussy a lot of the time. It was very hard for me to relax when she was screaming her head off, especially since everyone wanted to hold her and cuddle her and she just wasn't cuddleable (if that's a word!) lots of the time. I had heard that at 6 weeks the crying would subside, but that day sort of came and went without a real decline in crying. Next I heard 2 - 3 months, and actually on her 2 month birthday I did notice that she had a good day - and the day after, and the day after! It was quite encouraging! We had a bit of a relapse yesterday, but today she seems good again so I'm really, really hoping the worst is over with. I love her to pieces, but there have been days where I wondered what I got myself into! She has always done really well at night, so God has been merciful to me in that! She is interacting more, playing with some of her toys now. I know I'm biased, but I just think she is absolutely adorable! I've posted some pictures from her first Christmas and some other random pictures.


















No comments: