Our little Lynsey is back in her jolly jumper again! Hurray! And she's jumping more than ever! It seems like a milestone has now been reached - she is basically back to her pre-fall state. She is so determined! She has started sitting on her own when she's on our laps! On the floor she can sit on her own for a little bit, but she's definitely more steady when she's on our lap. She still leans forward quite a bit, but I think it won't be long and she'll be up straighter. She's still doing her crunchies, but still no rolling over! I think she has discovered that we are trying to get her to roll onto her tummy and she actually offers resistance. It could be a while before she rolls over. Oh well - we will keep working on it! Another thing she started doing in the last week and a half or so is grabbing her toes and legs. She loves being naked because she gets a better grip that way:). Her appetite for rice cereal keeps increasing - I'm going to introduce oatmeal cereal into her diet really soon. She is getting better and better at entertaining herself, although some days she is more high-maintenance than others.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Sarah Just thought I'd say hi. Thanks for keeping your blog updated, that way I still get to see your little girl. Caanan is having a birthday in a few days, my baby will be one! He has major hip issues, so he's still not walking all the time. Malachi is on Easter break from school, and Judea is her busy little self. Gotta love little people! Tena
1 comment:
Hi Sarah
Just thought I'd say hi.
Thanks for keeping your blog updated, that way I still get to see your little girl. Caanan is having a birthday in a few days, my baby will be one! He has major hip issues, so he's still not walking all the time. Malachi is on Easter break from school, and Judea is her busy little self. Gotta love little people!
Tena
Post a Comment