As far as Lynsey's progress, well she has been busy busy busy as usual! The taking away of the soother has not bothered her a bit - in fact, Brian and I both think she is less whiney during the day without it. She still has her moments, but before I think she was whining so we would give it to her, and now that it's gone, she doesn't have that reason to whine anymore. Needless to say I am thrilled that we did it! She had a few rough nights, but it really didn't take long and she was totally fine at night without it again. I forgot to mention last post that in the last three weeks or so, she has started sucking on her sippy cups more consistently! Hurray for Lynsey! She uses a straw quite proficiently as well(although she still often sucks in too much at a time which causes her to cough). At least she is sucking on it! She started turning around in circles making herself dizzy which is kind of funny to watch:). We've taken her outside a few times in the last week since it's finally warm enough, and she just loves it! She's so cute, this little marshmallow, trooping down the sidewalk!








No comments:
Post a Comment