Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Family Day in Edmonton

We went up to Edmonton for the long weekend since it had been a while since our last trip. It was a fun weekend, relaxing. Lynsey had a bit of a collision with a headboard, resulting in a bit of a gash on her nose:(. She recovered quickly as usual - if only adults could be as tough as her!

She is starting to point things out in books when we ask her to. Sometimes I think she really must know what a kitty is, and then the next time I ask her she points to the cow so there is still a bit of confusion there. She definitely knows where her ears and toes are at the very least:). I think I heard her singing in her crib today which was really cute! She is also saying "no" with more attitude these days - I think she is trying to assert some independence which is cute right now, but might not be so much if it keeps up and gets more defiant! She imitates us more and more, and is trying to clip her own toenails in one of the pictures below. What a girl!














No comments: