
This is the first post that is exclusively about baby #2! We're calling him Beaner (Lynsey was Beanie, but since this one is a BOY, he is being called Beaner:)). Yes, we had our ultrasound last week and we found out that this baby is indeed a boy! I was a little nervous for the ultrasound, but was very relieved to hear that everything was normal with the baby, and that the sex was unmistakeable - even Brian and I couldn't deny the evidence when she showed us:). Our ultrasound tech was very kind and showed us lots of different angles of his face and body - we were able to see much more than we did on our 18 week ultrasound with Lynsey. I'm feeling stronger movements all the time, and more frequently, too. I remember how with Lynsey I just got used to having this little person moving inside of me, but now that it's happening again, I'm marveling at it all over again. What a miracle!

This picture of Beaner is a bit creepy - his eye looks really droopy because of the angle, but I like that he has his arm up beside his head:). I wonder if that means he'll like that arm up after he's born - Lynsey came out with her other arm up beside her head, just like she was in her ultrasound, so who knows!
1 comment:
what a TREAT!!! congrats. he looks just like his dad!!! :o)
Post a Comment