Aside from the sleep thing, Adam is doing great:). Such a cutie, smiling and cooing up a storm! He has started enjoying his baths a lot more, even kicking and splashing a bit yesterday! It's fun to see him get more interactive.
Lynsey continues to grow up and amaze us with her intellect:). Using complete sentences and some pretty big words, she is a very good communicator. She is no longer a problem to drop off at the church nursery, and we don't even take her blanket along anymore! One thing that has been a problem lately is that she is getting up at night more (that's all we need!). She calls out for Brian and all he has to do is go and tuck her in, but I am a bit worried that this will become a habit instead of just being a phase she goes through. I know Adam's crying at night does affect her, so hopefully once he starts sleeping better, so will she. She also gets up around 7 these days, which is just too early for her - she starts getting whiny by noon. Oh, well - I'm sure she'll sort herself out eventually.
I got my double stroller last week! The weather has been good so we've been out several times with it. Lynsey sits quite well in it actually - she asks to walk, but I tell her she has to sit at least until a certain point and she doesn't make a fuss about it. I let her get out and walk for a while, but when I tell her it's time to get back in, she is pretty good about it. Thank goodness for that! I have been able to get some good walks in, and really hope that walking and possibly even jogging this Spring/Summer will help me reach my weight loss goals.











1 comment:
Adam looks like such a big, cute, guy!!! In the one picture, its quite the striking comparison with him next to that other baby. I think it's pretty cute that Lynsey wants Brian to tuck her in during the middle of the night...of course I'm not the one getting up to do it either =)
-Lari
Post a Comment