My baby is six months old! To celebrate, he decided to cut two teeth last weekend:). His first one (the bottom right) came through Friday morning, and the bottom left finally cut on Sunday night. He wasn't actually that cranky, just a lot of diarrhea (sorry - too much information I know), which unfortunately woke him up early from almost all of this naps. We practiced sitting a bit with him this weekend, and he's actually a lot better than I thought. He was able to stay upright for quite a while - getting stronger! Since the weekend, he has been sleeping really well - several nights in the last week he hasn't woken up during the night (some 6:30 mornings due to aforementioned teething symptom, but no night wakes!) so I'm crossing my fingers! Could this be the start of something consistently beautiful??
Lynsey starts Kindergarten on Tuesday! I'm so excited for her:). We've been doing some back to school shopping together, which has been fun. We even managed to get some stuff that wasn't pink! My girl's tastes are evolving somewhat! She's going camping with Brian this weekend, so hopefully that goes well. They had a lot of fun last year. It will just be me and my boys this weekend! Not sure what we'll do, but it will be a quiet weekend, that's for sure:).
No comments:
Post a Comment