Not a lot has happened in the last week besides trip prep, but I had to get caught up so my next post(s) can just take off right with our Mexico trip:-). Brian got a start on his cubbies this past weekend, but he's been pretty busy with work so hasn't been able to work on them much this week. The countertop is getting put in right as I type, will include a picture of the finished product (even though the doors aren't on the bottom cabinet yet). This project will get done in my lifetime, I can feel it!
Tomorrow morning (or shall I just say tonight because we have to leave for the airport at 2:20am:-() we embark on our trip. I can't believe it's here, I feel so nervous and excited and anxious and all the things! Adam is excited about going, oh how I hope it lives up to whatever his expectations are! The flight there is a daunting obstacle for me right now, when I booked the departure time was 7am which is early, but doable. They changed it to 5am (thanks United!). Oh well, the night will be wrecked anyway, hopefully we can all absorb the lost hours of sleep and still function! I am looking forward to no agenda, just getting up and deciding that day what we will do. Most days will probably look something like eat, pool, beach, eat some more, more pool, more beach, eat one more time and sleep. Sounds like an agenda I can get behind lol! Wish us luck on our ridiculous flight schedule tomorrow!



No comments:
Post a Comment