Monday, October 14, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving!

Once again, I have a very cool trip to blog about! But first, I will blog about our everyday life since my last post:-). We had the boys' school picture day the first week of October, so they had to get their hair cut etc. I had to do a lot of prep for our trip to New York, our friends Andy and Kristy (mostly Andy but I know Kristy helped out a lot, too!) were watching the kids so I was trying to get everything prepped for them to make it as smooth as possible. You never know how much you do every day until you have to try and pre-do it lol! I was wound up pretty tight all the way until Wednesday morning when we left, and then I was finally able to relax! I will blog all about our trip in the next post:-).

We got back Saturday evening, and one of the first things we had to deal with was Jasper eating the macarons we brought back for the Daveys, grrr. I was so upset! They were very understanding and had quite a laugh about it, but I was still really disappointed that he did that. Yesterday we had our Canadian Thanksgiving celebration and it went really well! The meal was delicious, and Jasper even had a friend to hang out with (outside) since the Vanee's brought their Bernedoodle puppy along! It was a great day celebrating Thanksgiving with friends:-).













No comments: