Tuesday, March 11, 2025

Three Teenagers in the house - here we go!

It's official - I have three teenagers! Yikes! Nathan turned 13 on the 28th and we are in the thick of it over here:-D. He had a very low key party with just two of his friends, they had some fried chicken and ice cream cake, and then went to do an escape room as an activity. It was a fun evening! Lynsey and Brian joined them for the escape room (for minimal support) and they were able to solve it at the last minute.

Lynsey had a power league tournament the next day (Saturday the 1st) and then another tournament this past weekend, both Saturday and Sunday. So it's been a lot of volleyball for her lately! The team has it's ups and downs, but actually finished pretty well both days. I think she's still enjoying the experience which is of course the most important thing! So fun to see her really blossom and get more confident in her hitting especially, she continues to improve.

My team hasn't had any tournaments since February 23rd so we are just practicing a lot. Some days I really enjoy it, other days it's a bit of a drag to go to practice as you would expect at times. The team is great and I know I'm super lucky to have these girls. Our next tournament isn't until the 30th so lots of time to work on lots of things in the meantime!

Adam is just plugging along, not really much to update there. He seems pretty happy these days which is always nice. Thinking about going on a family outing this weekend to see the Titanic museum, not sure what he will think of it but I think he will tolerate it. If we end up going, I will update here of course!



















 

No comments: