He loves going for walks and I'm really happy I got the double wide stroller - he loves seeing everything as we're walking:). We went to Brian's softball game on Tuesday and I thought he might fall asleep in the stroller around his bedtime. Not going to happen - he just wanted to see what was happening! He isn't waking up at 6am anymore which is a big relief. He actually slept until 8 this morning! He woke up a few times in the early morning, but went back to sleep right away - I have hope that we're on the path to 12 hour nights! He only had two naps today, so we'll see if that helps him sleep longer in the morning.
Lynsey seems to be coming out of her little behavioural rough patch that she was in. She still has her moments, but I feel like she is getting back on track. I'm going to do a post on her potty training again soon, because she seems to be getting it (again!), but we've been there before so I'm waiting to see if this is the real thing first. She is finally embracing the "big girl" thing! She said something the other day that I thought was kind of interesting - I told her to get dressed, and she ignored me the first few times I said it. I waited a few minutes and asked her again (she was out of my line of sight so I couldn't see what she was doing) and she says, "Yes, I'm doing it, Mommy" in a voice that almost sounded exasperated or annoyed or something! It was very interesting - gave me a little glimpse into what I have ahead of me:).













No comments:
Post a Comment